[Numpy-discussion] Changing the distributed binary for numpy 1.0.4 for windows ?

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Tue Dec 11 06:15:35 CST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 8:47 PM, Albert Strasheim <fullung@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I think this idea is the way to go (maybe along with an ACML build, but my
> limited testing seemed to indicate that MKL works on AMD CPUs).

I am personally totally against it. It is one thing to support
proprietary software, that's quite another to build our official
binaries against it. I consider myself far from any kind of open
source zealot, but that would be crossing a line I would much prefer
avoiding to cross.

David