[Numpy-discussion] large memory address space on Mac OS X (intel)

Louis Wicker Louis.Wicker@noaa....
Thu Feb 1 13:50:59 CST 2007

Thanks Robert

thats kinda what I thought.  Since Leopard is not far off, then by
summer things will be fine, I hope...

----
| Dr. Louis J. Wicker
| NSSL/WRDD
| National Weather Center
| 120 David L. Boren Boulevard, Norman, OK 73072-7323
|
| E-mail:   Louis.Wicker@noaa.gov
| HTTP:  www.nssl.noaa.gov/~lwicker
| Phone:    (405) 325-6340
| Fax:        (405) 325-6780
|
| "Programming is not just creating strings of instructions
| for a computer to execute.  It's also 'literary' in that you
| are trying to communicate a program structure to
| other humans reading the code." - Paul Rubin

|"Real efficiency comes from elegant solutions, not optimized programs.
----

----