[Numpy-discussion] classmethods for ndarray

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Thu Feb 1 18:13:07 CST 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007 18:48:56 Travis Oliphant wrote:
> What is the attitude of this group about the ndarray growing some class
> methods?

> ndarray.frombuffer
> ndarray.fromfile

Sounds great. But what would really make my semester is to have
ndarray.__new__ accept optional keywords (as **whatever) on top of the
shape/buffer/order... That'd be a big help for subclassing.
On a side note, I came to the fact that Santa Claus doesn't really live in the
North Pole, so I would understand if it wasn't feasible...