[Numpy-discussion] Different results from repeated calculation

Bruce Southey bsouthey@gmail....
Fri Feb 2 08:14:02 CST 2007

Hi,
I am curious why  I do not see any mention of the compilers and
versions that were used in this thread. Having just finally managed to
get SciPY installed from scratch (but not with atlas), I could see
that using different compliers or versions or options especially
compiling done at different times could be a factor.

Bruce