[Numpy-discussion] SciPy '07 ???

Wed Feb 7 17:59:48 CST 2007

Robert Kern wrote:
>> Does anyone know if there will be a SciPy '07 conference, and if so, when?
>
> Yes, there will be one. We are currently speaking with the venue (Caltech in
> Pasadena, CA) to set the dates. Expect the conference to be either late August
> or perhaps earlyish in September.

Nice to know. The sooner we get dates, the better, my wife needs to
schedule out summer vacation now!

I've missed it for various reasons for the last 3 years, I hope I can do
this one!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov