[Numpy-discussion] Request for porting pycdf to NumPy

Andre Gosselin gosselina@dfo-mpo.gc...
Sun Feb 11 20:24:02 CST 2007

Hi everybody.

I have just released version 0.6-3 of pycdf, which finally supports the
NumPy array package (along Numeric and numarray).

Here is the announcement.
==================================
Project "pysclint" ('pysclint') has released the new version of package
'pycdf'.
You can download it from SourceForge.net by following this link:
<https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=143145&release_id=485773

or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:
<https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=485773>

I was pleased to follow this thread about pycdf, and see the number of
people who are pleased with it.

In case anybody doubts it, I will still actively maintain pycdf.

Best regards,

André Gosselin
gosselina@dfo-mpo.gc.ca