[Numpy-discussion] Forcing the use of unoptimized blas/lapack even when atlas is present

Sun Feb 18 04:14:30 CST 2007

Hi there,

    I am developing a building tool to automatically build the whole
numpy/scipy/matplotlib set from sources including dependencies, and one
of the problem I got is to force which blas/lapack version to use when
building numpy and scipy.
    I thought that doing a BLAS=blaslib LAPACK=lapacklib python
setup.config was enough when build numpy, but numpy still wants to use
atlas. I would like to avoid using site.cfg if possible, as I want to
build everything automatically,

    cheers,

    David