[Numpy-discussion] New release of pycdf package ported to NumPy

George Nurser gnurser@googlemail....
Wed Feb 21 07:26:35 CST 2007

Hi Andre,
I've downloaded bpycdf and it works very nicely with  numpy; thanks
very much for all your effort.

One small problem; I'm probably being stupid, but I cannot see how to
set a _Fillvalue as Float32.

regards, George Nurser.