[Numpy-discussion] installation documentation

Toon Knapen toon.knapen@fft...
Wed Feb 21 08:56:03 CST 2007

Hi all,

Is there detailed info on the installation process available.

I'm asking because in addition to installing numpy on linux-x86, I'm
also trying to install numpy on aix-power and windows-x86. So before
bombarding the ml with questions, I would like to get my hands on all
doc available (I already have the 'Guide to Numpy' of sept. 15 2006 but
can not find all the info I'm looking for in there neither)

Thanks in advance,

Toon Knapen