[Numpy-discussion] f2py and Fortran90 gfortran_filename error

pearu@cens.i... pearu@cens.i...
Wed Feb 28 10:36:34 CST 2007

> Hi Pearu:
>
> Well, the -l option worked!!! (May you live to be one thousand.)
>
> To be honest though, I had thought I was using NumPy (I even purchased
> the NumPy manual). How do I switch f2py to always use NumPy?

Well, it depends how did you installed numpy, before or after installing
f2py2e. Both install f2py scripts. So, just make sure that f2py
script is from numpy installation, for example, reinstalling numpy
should be sufficient (you don't need to rebuild numpy for that).
Also, you can safely remove f2py2e from your system if you are going to
use numpy.

HTH,
Pearu