[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] mlabrap-1.0b: a high level python to matlab

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve@arachnedesign....
Wed Feb 28 10:49:47 CST 2007

Hi,

> Mlabwrap-1.0 is a high-level python to matlab(tm) bridge that makes
> calling
> matlab functions from python almost as convenient as using a normal
> python
> library. It is available under a very liberal license (BSD/MIT) and
> should
> work on all major platforms and (non-ancient) python and matlab
> versions and
> either numpy or Numeric (Numeric support will be dropped in the
> future).

Although I haven't had time to play with this just yet, I just want
to thank you for working on this and sharing it.

It looks to be pretty cool and it's much appreciated.

Cheers,
-steve