[Numpy-discussion] argmax()

Niklas Saers niklassaers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 14:47:11 CST 2007

Hi,
while answering your email (making a smaller version with data via
pickle) I noticed that the variable "set" contained a very large
matrix (I'm not quite sure but I believe I may have thrown 2048
dimensions at it with a multiplication that went wrong, giving a
"set" object that pickled took   186547606 bytes. ;-) If it makes any
sense I'd love to send you this variable that had len(2048) but was
very much longer if stomped flat. :-)

Cheers

    Nik