[Numpy-discussion] problem compiling v.1.0.3 on a Mac

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright@comcast....
Sun Jul 1 17:10:07 CDT 2007

Hello Robert,

just a followup - I found that I could compile with a stand-alone
python 2.5 installation, but could not with a 2.5 framework install.
Same problem as listed below.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

--john