[Numpy-discussion] problem compiling v.1.0.3 on a Mac

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright@comcast....
Sun Jul 1 17:28:02 CDT 2007

Thanks for the prompt reply!  By "framework install" I mean the Mac
OS X universal installer at www.python.org.  By "stand-alone"  I mean
compiled from the source tarball at the same site.

--john