[Numpy-discussion] how do I configure with gfortran

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe@gmail....
Mon Jul 2 10:32:39 CDT 2007

This is slightly off-topic, but probably of interest to anyone reading
this thread:

Is there any reason why we don't use --fcompiler=gfortran as an alias
for --fcompiler=gfortran (and --fcompiler=g77 as an alias for
--fcompiler=gnu, for that matter)?

Those seem to me to be much more mnemonic names...

Andrew