[Numpy-discussion] Array protocol and wxPython

Mon Jul 9 14:54:02 CDT 2007

Timothy Hochberg wrote:
> This is mainly addressed to Chris Barker since he seems to follow
> wxPython pretty closely.

I do try to.

> Does anyone know if anyone ever tried to get wxPython to use the array
> protocol to speed up the internal conversion of arrays?

Not that I've heard of. A note to Robin would probably be in order,
though. I've threatened to a few times, but don't have a compelling need
at the moment.

> I was toying
> with the idea of giving it a try if no one's got around to it.

That would be great! Let me know if I can help with testing or something.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov