[Numpy-discussion] NumPy/SciPy LAPACK version

Kevin Jacobs <jacobs@bioinformed.com> bioinformed@gmail....
Mon Jul 16 12:42:45 CDT 2007

On 7/16/07, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm,
>
> I get a real result for this, although the result is wildly incorrect.
> Sqrtm isn't part of numpy, where are you getting it from? Mine is coming
> from pylab and looks remarkably buggy.

from scipy.linalg import sqrtm

I'm posting on the NumPy list since I already subscribe here, although my
questions are more topical for the SciPy folks.  I'm hoping the overlap is
considerable and I'll be forgiven (since adding yet another mailing list is
sure to capsize my poor mailbox).

Thanks,
-Kevin