[Numpy-discussion] Pickle, pytables, and sqlite - loading and saving recarray's

Vincent Nijs v-nijs@kellogg.northwestern....
Fri Jul 20 08:35:51 CDT 2007

Gael,

Sounds very interesting! Would you mind sharing an example (with code if
possible) of how you organize your experimental data in pytables. I have
been thinking about how I might organize my data in pytables and would luv
to hear how an experienced user does that.

Given the speed differences it looks like pytables is going to be a better
solution for my needs.

Still curious however ... does no one on this list use (and like) sqlite?

Could anyone suggest any other list where I might find users of python and
sqlite (and numpy)?

Thanks,

Vincent