[Numpy-discussion] Build external C functions that take numpy arrays as parameters and return numpy arrays

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Jul 29 05:01:05 CDT 2007

Sebastian Haase wrote:
> Note also that there was essentially the very same question on this
> list just a few days ago.  At the time, there were many answers and
> quite a discussion...

The OP is the same in both. We just got a burst of emails (including the one
that starts this thread) that had been delayed for some reason. So it's no
surprise, and no one's fault, that there's some duplication here.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco