[Numpy-discussion] numpy r3857 build problem

Christopher Hanley chanley@stsci....
Sat Jun 2 19:47:49 CDT 2007

Some additional information.  I have no problems building numpy on my
Redhat Enterprise 3 or Solaris 10 boxes at work.  I was able to build
numpy there with and without the F77 system variable defined.

Interesting.

Cheers,
Chris