[Numpy-discussion] VMWare Virtual Appliance of Ubuntu with numpy, scipy, matplotlib, and ipython available

Alex alex.liberzon@gmail....
Mon Jun 11 04:34:50 CDT 2007

I run VMWare Player and it works fine - easy to setup and easy to
setup a Matlab replacement. I only wonder how to transfer files
between the Windows XP and the Ubuntu VM?

Thanks,
Alex