[Numpy-discussion] Specifying compiler command line options for numpy.disutils.core

Thu Jun 14 04:10:11 CDT 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to use the Intel C Compiler for some extensions, and as a
matter of fact, only numpy.distutils seems to support it... (hope that the
next version of setuptools will...)
Is it possible to change the compiler command line options in the
commandline or in a .cfg file ? For the moment, I have only -shared, I'd
like to add -xP for instance.

This seems to be related to rex's last mail, but I did not find anywhere a
way to specify these options in (numpy.)distutils or setuptools, even though
it is available for every other non-Python "library builder".

Matthieu