[Numpy-discussion] PCA - Principal Component Analysis

Rob Clewley rhc28@cornell....
Sun Jun 24 19:04:52 CDT 2007

IMO the Modular toolkit for Data Processing (MDP) has a fairly good
and straightforward PCA implementation, among other good tools:
mdp-toolkit.sourceforge.net/

I have no idea what apt-get is, though, so I don't know if this will
be helpful or not!

-Rob