[Numpy-discussion] [ANN]New numpy, scipy and atlas rpms for FC 5, 6 and 7 and openSUSE (with 64 bits arch support)

Eike Welk eike.welk@gmx....
Fri Jun 29 16:39:41 CDT 2007

On Friday 29 June 2007 05:15, David Cournapeau wrote:
> Could you give me more information on the AMD failure ? Are you
> using 64 bits mode ?

No, its an old Athlon XP.
I'll send you the log directory and the output of "make test" in
private mail. It's 0.5 mb compressed. What else do you want?

The Atlas RPM does also expose a weakness in Suse's installation
program: It is not displayed in Yast. I think, because there is only
a source RPM.

Regards, Eike.