[Numpy-discussion] Accelerate your Python code with parallel processing

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Sat Jun 30 07:19:16 CDT 2007

I didn't find your python prices for Star-P. Or are there any chances
for GPL/other free license for Python Star-P?
Also, it would be interesting to see comparison numerical results of
your product vs stackless python
(
http://www.google.com.ua/search?q=stackless+python&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
)
and/or all those paralles stuff
http://www.scipy.org/Topical_Software#head-cf472934357fda4558aafdf558a977c4d59baecb
All software developers say "our product is one of the best ones!" but I
would prefer to see benchmark results before pay anything.
Those mentioned stuff is free - and maybe difference with your Star-P in
a cluster and/or for example my AMD Athlon X2 is insufficient?
Regards, D.