[Numpy-discussion] Accelerate your Python code with parallel processing

Sat Jun 30 07:53:14 CDT 2007

2007/6/30, dmitrey <openopt@ukr.net>:

> I didn't find your python prices for Star-P. Or are there any chances
> for GPL/other free license for Python Star-P?

I've found them, several k€. A link would have been great (
http://www.interactivesupercomputing.com/products/starpandpython.php)

All software developers say "our product is one of the best ones!" but I
> would prefer to see benchmark results before pay anything.

Same for me, but safe for the benchmarks provided on the web page, nothing,
and no comparison with other products.

Matthieu