[Numpy-discussion] how do I configure with gfortran

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat Jun 30 16:12:31 CDT 2007

Mathew Yeates wrote:
> Even more info!
> I am using numpy gotten from svn on Wed or Thurs.

Try to use numpy 1.0.3. There was a large set of changes to numpy.distutils
after that release that have proven to be somewhat fragile. If 1.0.3 works,
please enter a ticket into our Trac. Provide the information you've given here;
include the complete output of

  $ python setup.py -v config_fc --fcompiler=gnu95 build

and assign the ticket to "cookedm".

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."