[Numpy-discussion] Buffer PEP in NumPy SVN

Steven H. Rogers steve@shrogers....
Thu Mar 1 07:53:59 CST 2007

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> I just wanted to point people to the online version of the PEP.  I'm
> still looking for comments and suggestions.   The current version is here:
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/browser/trunk/numpy/doc/pep_buffer.txt
>
> -Travis

Hi Travis:

I'd like to help, but am not really prepared to comment at this time.
It does look good at first glance.  I need to review it in greater
detail along with the current buffer code.  Maybe this weekend.  Do you
have any kind of target dates that we need to keep in mind for this project?

# Steve