[Numpy-discussion] when and where to use numpy arrays vs nested lists

Mark P. Miller mpmusu@cc.usu....
Fri Mar 2 08:50:00 CST 2007

> I won't comment on the code itself.
Appreciate it :).  Again, I'm just pointing out an example!  I would
guess that I'm not the only person using numpy in this sort of
unsophisticated manner!

  Tell us what you want to do and I
> bet we can speed it up.
>
> Chuck

I'll probably do that in the future.  Just need some more time AND a
good way to represent my code in a simplified manner so that it you all
get the gist
of my overall project goals.  For the most part, it's appearing that
vectorization approaches won't really do the trick for me.

-Mark