[Numpy-discussion] Buffer PEP in NumPy SVN

Steven H. Rogers steve@shrogers....
Sat Mar 3 13:17:23 CST 2007

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> I just wanted to point people to the online version of the PEP.  I'm
> still looking for comments and suggestions.   The current version is here:
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/browser/trunk/numpy/doc/pep_buffer.txt
>
> -Travis

Hi Travis:

Have you contacted PIL developers to see if they will support this?
Your proposal looks like it would take a manageable amount of work to
implement and shouldn't cause any long term maintenance issues.  Have
you had any response from the Python core developers?

# Steve