[Numpy-discussion] Variable String Format

lechtlr lechtlr@yahoo....
Fri Mar 9 13:41:23 CST 2007

   I would very much appreciate, if someone can give suggestions to implement a loop to generate a string in the following format.
     Variables with assigned values are given in A:
     A = {a1:2.0, a2:4.0,

,an:5.0}
     I want to transform what is in the dictionary into a string in the following format:
     X = ‘a1:2.0, a2:4.0,

,an:5.0’
     I want to implement a loop to generate X for a given A with varying n.  Is there a way to do this in python..?

  Thanks