[Numpy-discussion] numpy.distutils, windows dll vs lib

Fri Mar 16 05:43:19 CDT 2007

Albert Strasheim wrote:

> You might try numpy.ctypeslib.load_library.
I tried this some time ago, and I couldn't make it work as I wanted
(cannot remember what exactly, this was like 6 months ago), and I found
more reliable to detect the library when installing the package, and
hardcoding the path at configuration time.

And I need the header file anyway, now, so I need to do use
numpy.distutils anyway.

cheers,

David

P.S: Alber, I saw on your page that you had some problems with my
package pyem. Could it be possible to have more details, so that I can
try to solve them ?