[Numpy-discussion] swig svn commits

Bill Spotz wfspotz@sandia....
Sat Mar 24 11:04:41 CDT 2007

No, I don't consider native byte order.  What was your solution?

The typecheck typemap is so that swig can perform isolated type
checking when it is creating dispatch code for overloaded functions.
The typechecks I added for INPLACE arrays require that the argument
be a numpy array and that PyArray_EquivTypenums() return true for the
provided and requested types.