[Numpy-discussion] Buffer interface PEP

Travis Oliphant oliphant@ee.byu....
Tue Mar 27 14:42:23 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm having a good discussion with Carl Banks and Greg Ewing over on
python-dev about the buffer interface. We are converging on a pretty
good design, IMHO.   If anybody wants to participate in the discussion,
please read the PEP (there are a few things that still need to change)
and add your two cents over on python-dev (you can read it through the
gmane gateway and participate without signing up).

The PEP is stored in numpy/doc/pep_buffer.txt on the SVN tree for NumPy

Best regards,

-Travis