[Numpy-discussion] Best way to run python parallel

Brad Malone brad.malone@gmail....
Thu Mar 29 01:58:15 CDT 2007

Hi, I use python for some fairly heavy scientific computations (at least to
be running on a single processor) and would like to use it in parallel.
I've seen some stuff online about Parallel Python and mpiPy, but I don't
know much about them.  Is a python-specific program needed to run python in
parallel or are the others (e.g., mpi/poe) just more difficult to work
with?  And which one would you recommend?

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it.

Brad