[Numpy-discussion] SWIGed function does not like my boolean array

Sebastian Haase haase@msg.ucsf....
Wed Nov 7 07:08:05 CST 2007

Hi,
I have a templated function written in C++.
My SWIG typemap instantiates this for many argument array types (such
as unit8, int16, uint16, int32, float32,float64,...)
All works well, except when feeding in a boolean array as in
seb.mmms(a>6)
I get this error:
NotImplementedError: No matching function for overloaded 'mmms'

What should I do ?
Preferably I would avoid having to add another type-instantiation into
the library (it looks already quite bloated having 6+ versions of
every function). Isn't bool just a synonym for int32 ?

Thanks
Sebastian Haase