[Numpy-discussion] numpy distutils patch

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Nov 18 22:30:44 CST 2007

Hello,

I never got any reply about the 'fix' for distutils.util.split_quoted
in numpy/distutils/ccompiler.py.  Can anyone confirm whether this fix
is correct or necessary?  If so, I would like to submit a patch
upstream for this.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman