[Numpy-discussion] swig numpy2carray converters

Tue Nov 20 19:00:56 CST 2007

Christopher Barker wrote:

> What would be great is a simple trimmed down example --

.. and then we'd have an example to put in the numpy.i docs and
examples, too.

By the way Bill, I haven't forgotten the examples I said I'd add to the
docs. I've been distracted away from my SWIG work lately,  but really
hope to get back to it. I also had trouble being able to commit to SVN,
but I'll address that when I have something worth committing.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov