[Numpy-discussion] scipy binary for macosx tiger on ppc

Giorgio F. Gilestro giorgio@gilestro...
Thu Nov 29 15:54:26 CST 2007

Hi guys,
does anyone of you happen to have sitting somewhere a DMG of a recent
version of SciPy compiled for MacOSX 10.4?
The SciPy webpage does not carry official releases and it is sending me
to the Scipy Superpack by Chris Fonnesbeck but that superpack seems to
be for intel cpu only. I didn't think making SciPy working in mac would
have been such a pain in the bum. Linux and Win worked without problem
but mac is driving me crazy (yes, compiling is a problem too.)
Thanks!

--
giorgio@gilestro.tk
http://www.cafelamarck.it