[Numpy-discussion] scipy binary for macosx tiger on ppc

Joshua Lippai discerptor@gmail....
Thu Nov 29 17:05:06 CST 2007

It's actually pretty simple to compile it yourself once you've
installed the latest Xcode from http://developer.apple.com and X11
from the OS X Tiger install disc. The instructions on Scipy's official
OS X installation page ( http://scipy.org/Installing_SciPy/Mac_OS_X )
are great for that. That said, it is true that the Scipy Superpack is
now Intel-only. You should probably email the guy and ask him to make
older versions of the superpack available, or at least the last PPC
one he made. Best of luck.

Josh