[Numpy-discussion] scipy binary for macosx tiger on ppc

Giorgio F. Gilestro giorgio@gilestro...
Thu Nov 29 17:29:24 CST 2007

Hi Josh, you're right I should probably email the guy directly.
I eventually managed to compile it installing the latest xcode, the
latest cctool to fix the __dso_handle bug, the gfortran and a couple of
other things. It took me an entire afternoon and now I don't have errors
on the the scipy.test (but I still have failures :( )
Now I just have to figure out why mac version of matplotlib does not
seem to have matplotlib.dates and where did drange go!
Thanks

giorgio@gilestro.tk
http://www.cafelamarck.it