[Numpy-discussion] scipy binary for macosx tiger on ppc

Giorgio F. Gilestro giorgio@gilestro...
Fri Nov 30 09:20:12 CST 2007

Even just a build of the last stable version will do it. Most people
(especially those who don't want to go through the hassle of compiling)
are going to be perfectly happy with a binary of the latest release.

Thanks!