[Numpy-discussion] Default value in documentation

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Thu Oct 4 19:29:57 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Charles R Harris apparently wrote:
> We're avoiding consolidated fields because they behave
> badly.  ... The main problem with the consolidated fields
> is that they are all put together as item lists in
> a definition list and moved to the end of the docstring
> when it is rendered. There is also little control through
> the .css style sheet, they are all bulleted, and some of
> the types are missing.

Is Ed Loper aware of this complaint?
If so, has he indicated an interest (or lack) in addressing this complaint?

Consolidated fields are great:
it is a shame to do without them.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac