[Numpy-discussion] ERROR in installation of NumPy

Simone Marras simone.marras@bsc...
Fri Oct 5 10:11:25 CDT 2007

Hi Emanuele,

thanks a lot for replying. Look, actually my machine is bare new, so I
dont understand why my /tmp gets full for every small operation I do.
Now I couldnt even send out an email. do you know what this problem
could be?

Thank you,

All the best

Simone