[Numpy-discussion] numpy/Windows shared arrays between processes?

Thu Oct 11 02:27:39 CDT 2007

> > The 2.6 seems to use VC 2005 Express, I don't know about py3000(?),
> > with associated upgrade issues.
> But what if the next MS compiler has again broken libc implementation ?
> (Incidently, VS2005 was not used for python2.5 for even more broken libc
> than in 2003):
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2006-April/064126.html

I don't what he meant by a broken libc, if it is the fact that there is a
lot of deprecated standard functions, I don't call it broken (besides, this
deprecation follows a technical paper that describe the new safe functions,
although it does not deprecate these functions).

Matthieu