[Numpy-discussion] Use of PyArray FromAny() with a PyArrayInterface object

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Fri Oct 12 08:30:25 CDT 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Matthieu Brucher apparently wrote:
> I'm trying to understand (but perhaps everything is in the
> numpy book in which case I'd rather buy the book
> immediately) how to use the PyArray_FromAny() function.

This function is discussed in the NumPy Book.
I see perhaps a dozen references to the function
in the Complete API chapter.

Even apart from that chapter, which is useful to you but
not to me, I have found the book to be excellent.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac