[Numpy-discussion] Error in deallocation ?

Wed Oct 17 09:00:01 CDT 2007

> > I agree with you, the problem is that I do not use directly C
> > functions and that I do not know how I can reproduce the result with a
> > minimal example.
> Yes, that's why I suggested looking at the memory usage (using top or
> something else). Because maybe the problem can be spotted long before
> seeing it happening, hence having smaller code (which you could e.g.
> post, etc...)

For the moment nothing unusual, the memory use seems to be stable.

But if you can reproduce it with 128*128 images, then maybe it is quick
> enough to run the whole thing under massif ?

I'll try it this night (because it is very very long, so with the
simulator...)

Thanks for the help ;)

Matthieu