[Numpy-discussion] Requesting svn write access to numpy ?

Fri Sep 14 07:19:34 CDT 2007

Hi,

    I would like to know whether I could request svn write access to
numpy svn. There are several things I would like to work on which are
big enough so that just patch would be difficult, and branches more
appropriate, and my understanding is that svn branches requires write
access. The things I would like to work on are:
    - in the immediate futur: support for sunperf, and solaris compilers
    - some work on numpy FFT (using KISS FFT, which is a BSD, really
small library for FFT, see my other email)
    - some work on distutils for ctypes support (eg being able to build
extension to be used with ctypes).

Thank you,

David