[Numpy-discussion] numpyx.pyx (recent svn) works?

Tue Apr 8 18:17:14 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 01:15:23AM +0200, Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> I'm in favour of switching -- pyrex is as good as unmaintained, and in
> contrast cython is improving by the day.  Do the changes cause
> problems with pyrex, or can we even have both working at the same
> time?  Either way, we should add a note to the docstring.

How about waiting for after 1.0.5 release. It should be anytime soon now,
and let us not risk breaking the workflow of potential contributors for
little gain.

I have little to say on the subject, as I am not helping to get the
release out, but here are my 2 cents.

Gaël