[Numpy-discussion] numpyx.pyx (recent svn) works?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Apr 8 18:28:11 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 04:20:28PM -0700, Robert Kern wrote:
>  > I'm not sure how it could. It's example code, not part of numpy itself.
>
>  OK, maybe I should keep my 2 cents. They appear to be forged money, and
>  worth nothing.
>
>  :-).

I *could* make it pyrex/cython-valid, it's trivial but just adds noise
IMHO...  As Stefan said, pyrex is essentially unmaintained as far as
publicly-visible development goes, while cython is very actively
moving ahead and likely picking up better numpy support soon (thanks
to Dag and other GSoC work), so why not just follow that?

Cheers,